SAT exam fees
SAT exam fees
- Tuesday December 22nd, 2020
- Posted by: Đỗ Thành Danh
GSQT – To be able to register and pay SAT exam fees, candidates can register via email or College Board’s official website and transfer fees via online forms.
SAT has been developed to assess candidates’ writing, language and math skills, for those wishing to go to university in the US and Canada.
Many candidates in addition to concern about the usefulness of the certificate, SAT exam fees is also what you learn. The fees will different between the test with and without the essay section:
- SAT has no essay test: $ 49.5
- SAT has an essay test: $ 64.5
For more: SSAT preparation tutor in HCMC
Cost of SAT exam
- If candidates want to register for additional exams, they will need to pay an additional $ 26 per subject.
- In the event that a candidate cancels the test, you will only get a refund of $ 10 from the official fee, so candidates are encouraged to reschedule rather than cancel the test to avoid any loss.
- Candidates wishing to change test sites or exam dates must pay $ 30 and you can see the following fees:
- Late registration: $ 30
- Register by calling: 15 $
- Subscription to the waiting list: 53 $
For more: How to self-study SAT?
So who can get a waiver of the SAT exam fees?
- Low-income families with students taking the exam will be exempted.
- Special waivers for US citizens and US states.
- Students who meet the following criteria will be considered for fee exemptions:
- Students enroll in or participate in the National School Lunch Program (NSLP).
- Annual family whose income falls within the criteria considered based on the “income-based exemptions and reductions” provided by US Department of Agriculture’s Food and Nutrition Service.
- Students enroll in federal or local relief programs for low-income families.
- Family receives support from the community.
- Family living in public places or homes of compassion or homelessness.
- The orphanage student.