ACT exam fees
ACT exam fees
- Thursday December 10th, 2020
- Posted by: Đỗ Thành Danh
GSQT – Just like the college application process, ACT exam fees is also required to pay, but how much does candidates need to pay for ACT exam?
In order to be exempt from ACT exam fees, candidates need to meet the following factors:
- Candidates are the high school students currently in grade 11 and 12.
- Test in the US, US states or in Puerto Rico.
- Meet one or more of the indicators listed on the ACT fee waiver form.
For more: ACT exam preparation experience
Cost of ACT exam
The applicable ACT exam fees for 2020 to 2021 are as follows:
- ACT exam does not include Writing section: $ 55
- ACT exam includes Writing section: $ 70
- The associated surcharges:
- Late registration compared to regulation: $ 30
- Waiting fee: 55 $ – The fee is refunded if you are denied entry to the exam or the registration is canceled for not providing photos.
- Exam date change: 32 $ – If for reasons that you are absent or are unable to take the test due to unsuccessful registration, you will have to pay the regular exam fee for the new test date and the test date change surcharge.
- Exam location change: 32 $ – The same rules as the exam date change.
For more: GMAT exam preparation online center
In the event that you cannot pay ACT exam fees, you will be considered for a partial or full fee waiver. Usually these fee waiver programs will be widely promoted each summer at high schools.
To save time and money, you can check out the tips below:
- Register for the exam early: To avoid accidental clashes about the registration deadline, you should register for the ACT exam 2-3 months before the “deadline”. This will not only relax you in your posture but also help you to reserve your seat on the desired test day.
- Take advantage of the free report cards: You will be provided with up to 4 transcripts to submit to the schools you are targeting. If you choose a few more schools, you will have to pay an extra fee. This will save you up to $ 52!