- Saturday May 5th, 2018
- Posted by: Gia sư Quốc tế
- Category: Uncategorized
GSQT – GMAT is a computer adaptive exam which is used to test and evaluate the ability of MBA applicants. To get high result in this test, candidates should define their goals clearly and make a plan for GMAT preparation before starting to study.
GMAT test has 4 sections:
– Analytical Writing: Analyze an argument in 30 minutes.
– Integrated Reasoning: Finish 12 questions in 30 minutes about multi-source reasoning, graphics interpretation, table analysis, and two-part analysis.
– Quantitative: Finish 37 questions in 75 minutes to measure the ability to reason quantitatively, solve quantitative problems, interpret graphic data, and analyze and use information given in a problem.
– Verbal: Finish 41 questions in 75 minutes in reading comprehension, critical reasoning, and sentence correction.
Total GMAT score ranges from 200 to 800. GMAT average is normally 560 but you will need at least 720 to enroll in top schools such as Harvard, Stanford or Wharton. Therefore, to get high GMAT score, an appropriate learning method and effective preparation is necessary.
The advanced and wide academic knowledge in GMAT is the difficulty of this test. GMAT questions are often complex with much information hided that requires candidates to use their critical thinking and reasoning ability. Verbal is the hardest part of GMAT with Sentence Correction, Critical Reasoning and Reading Comprehension.
Building good plan for GMAT preparation before the start is advised for any candidate. The knowledge should be reviewed and revised and doing past papers is a compulsory step in preparation plan.
During the exam time, reading the subject carefully to understand the question, avoid missing any important information, sort the given information and base on them to find out the correct answer.
Turning to the reading test, using all reading skills to explore the main point and contents of the reading comprehension before answering questions. Your writing should not be too long and only important ideas are provided.
iTutor is currently providing service home tutoring GMAT preparation. For inquiries and registration, please contact us directly or via email or hotline.